Vidalista will quickly and reliably provide you with a strong maintainable erection, regardless of the form of erectile dysfunction. This drug is active in:
- Chronic Vascular ED
- Situational psychogenic ED
- Mixed impotence
- Medication-induced ED (with intoxication of the body during medicating)
Tadalafil acts as an active substance in the drug; this substance remains active for more than a day and can be taken even if you are planning a party with alcohol.
- A single dosage of Vidalista will provide the ability to achieve erection any time you feel aroused during 36 hours
- A rush of blood to the penis is palpable after 20-30 minutes after taking the pill
- When interacting with ethanol, intoxication of the body does not occur
- Gently acts on the cardiovascular system and rarely causes side effects
- Can be taken by men under the age of 70
How will Vidalista help with ED?
A long half-life of 17.5 hours provides Tadalafil with the longest effect among all PDE5 inhibitors. A feature of this group of drugs is that they increase the vasodilating activity of nitric oxide on arterial vessels in the penis. Due to the expansion of the vascular lumen, blood flow to the cavernous bodies increases, due to which the natural erectile mechanism is triggered.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Take 1 tablet of Vidalista 20 mg half an hour before sexual intercourse
- Wash the tablet down with water and swallow it whole. Do not try to chew or break it. This will reduce the bioavailability and duration of action.
- During the day, you can take only 20 mg of Vidalista. Higher doses increase the risk of side effects.
Who cannot take Vidalista?
- Men with arrhythmia, angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, heart failure
- Men with penile deformity in which a strong erection causes pain
- Men with malignant neoplasms in the prostate gland