Why our face is swollen in the morning?
What is puffiness and how it looks – for sure each of us knows. After all, even after a small bruise or abrasion, a characteristic swelling appears at the site of the injury. Also from the name itself it is understood that puffiness is a certain amount of fluid that is unable to leave our organism independently or the body itself for a number of reasons this liquid can not infer.
- What are the causes of puffiness in the face?
- Cosmetics as the cause of puffiness in the face
- Why is there a swollen face in the morning?
- How to eliminate the causes of puffiness on the face?
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FACE TYPOGRAPHY?
The organisms of a man and a woman differ little from each other, but some differences do exist. Therefore, among the causes of edema of the face are those that are inherent in both sexes, and there are especially individual. Common reasons include:
- Diseases of cardiovascular nature;
- Abnormal kidney function;
- Problems with the endocrine system;
- Violation of the function of the genitourinary system;
- Functional disorders of the liver;
- Allergic reactions;
- Defeat of veins;
- Rheumatism and severe arthritis.
All of the above reasons for accumulation of fluid in the intercellular space are directly related to pathological disorders of human health. But there are other types of reasons why the face swells. To them it is possible to carry:
- Too much daily intake of liquids;
- Abuse of alcohol and alcohol-containing beverages;
- Unbalanced nutrition;
- Improperly selected diets;
- Insomnia or an elementary lack of sleep every day;
- Excessive consumption of food during dinner;
- Abuse of salty, spicy, fried and fatty foods;
- Acute shortage of trace elements and vitamins;
- Supercooling and overheating in the sun.
As mentioned above, puffiness in a number of cases can be divided into general and female. For example, it is difficult to remove fluid in women with:
- Thyroid dysfunction.
All edema is divided into general and local. Local includes swelling of the face, including. Why the face swells, we figured out, but not until the end. Another frequent cause of puffiness in the face may be improper use and use of cosmetics.
What affects the swelling of female face?
Too active drugs are able to activate the abundant fluid withdrawal from cells of the skin tissue and the intercellular space. As a result, the epidermis sends a signal to the brain and he draws the conclusion that once the liquid disappears unusually quickly, then it must be accumulated. Hence the unwanted swelling of the face. To avoid this problem, you should carefully review the composition of all used cosmetics, find out which substance causes edema and exclude this component with the drug.
The person can be edematic not only during the day. Sometimes there is a characteristic swelling only in the morning. Then the swelling gradually descends by itself and can again appear even the next day. Let’s see why the face swells up?
The cause of morning swelling may be all the same symptoms listed above of various diseases of the organs of the body or just a wrong way of life.