Suhagra favors an improvement in erectile function in men of different ages, regardless of the etiology, severity and duration of the course of the disease. It is one of the most potent PDE5 inhibitors. It contains sildenafil citrate in a dosage of 100 mg.
- Recovery of erectile function within 1 hour after taking the pill
- Maintaining a healthy erectile mechanism for 4 hours
- Improving the conductivity of arterial vessels in the area of the pelvic organ in patients with diabetes
- Normalization of blood circulation in patients with pulmonary hypertension
How will Suhagra help with ED?
Sildenafil affects both arterial and venous blood flow in the penis, which makes it the drug of choice for vasculogenic ED. Moreover, if there is clinical evidence of the drug’s high efficiency in the neurogenic form of the disease due to the improvement of cavernous electrical activity.
Regardless of the form of pathology, the mechanism of action of Suhagra does not change. It restores the normal conductivity of the blood through the cavernous bodies of the penis, due to which a powerful erection appears.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Suhagra should be taken shortly before intercourse: 40-60 minutes in advance.
- A single dose is only 100 mg (1 tablet)
- The drug effect will wear out in 4-5 hours, but you should not immediately take another pill. The interval between taking Suhagra should be at least 24 hours.
- Taking Suhagra daily if needed is safe.
Who cannot take Suhagra?
- Men with severe kidney / liver / cardiovascular system diseases
- When taking nitrates or nitric oxide donors permanently
- With high intraocular pressure (glaucoma)