Silagra is a pharmacological agent from the group of PDE5 inhibitors, restoring the natural erection of a man. This preparation is an exact copy of Viagra and contains such the same substance sildenafil citrate.
- Preserves pharmacological activity for 4-5 hours
- Effective within 60 minutes
- Reduces recovery after ejaculation and a man can quickly continue intimacy with a partner
- Does not accumulate in tissues and is completely excreted
- Even with prolonged use, it is not addictive and does not lose its properties
- Can be used for severe chronic ED
How will Silagra help with ED?
Silagra is a vasodilator and acts selectively in the vessels of the penis. When stimulated, sildenafil increases the production of nitric oxide, which enhances blood flow to the cavernous bodies. At the same time, this substance slows down the outflow of blood in order to maintain high blood pressure and maintain an erection for as long as it is necessary for successful sexual intercourse.
Scheme of application and dosage
- Take 1 tablet of Silagra 100 mg, 60 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Taking tablets on an empty stomach accelerates the onset of the effect by 10-15%, since nothing interferes with the absorption of sildenafil in the digestive tract.
- Wash pills down only with water and do not use grapefruit juice. It can increase the concentration of active substances in the blood and cause an overdose
- Take Silagra 100 mg no more than 1 time per day.
Who cannot take Silagra
- Men with severe cardiac pathologies: heart attack, stroke, heart failure, coronary heart disease
- With increased intraocular pressure
- Men over 65