Priligy is the primary medicine for the treatment of premature ejaculation, which is approved by the FDA and is prescribed as a first-line medicine. It contains the active substance Dapoxetine.
- Works from 8 to 12 hours, depending on the physiology of the man
- The effect appears 1 hour after ingestion
- With each new “take”, the duration of sexual intercourse will be longer
- Increases the duration of sex by 2-4 times
- Indicated for both organic and psychological causes of PE
- With daily treatment, does not lose its therapeutic properties
How does Priligy help with PE?
Priligy has a double effect:
- Dapoxetine has mild antidepressant properties. It relaxes, reduces stiffness, ihibitions, fear of failure. Thanks to this, the man gets more control over ejaculation
- There is a slowdown in the movement of impulses from the nerve endings of the penis to the center of ejaculation. A man does not lose sensitivity during sex. It is only the culmination signal that slows down.
Polological scheme and dosage
- Take Priligy no earlier than 60 minutes before intimacy.
- If you are a beginner, take a 30 mg tablet and drink it with half a glass of water.
- Take pills on an empty stomach to accelerate the onset of effect
- If you had experience taking Priligy and had no side effects, the dosage can be increased to 60 mg.
- Within 1 day, you can not take more than 1 pill, regardless of dosage.
Who cannot take Priligy?
- Men with severe cardiac pathologies and diseases of the central nervous system: heart attack, stroke, heart failure, epilepsy, acute psychosis, schizophrenia
- When taking MAO inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants, strong CNS stimulants
- Men under the age of 18 and over 65
- After drinking alcohol