Nizagara is a pharmacological analogue of Viagra containing the active substance Sildenafil. These are 100 mg tablets, which help to return a lost erection in chronic vascular, psychological disorders. The drug acts from the first day of use and does not lose effectiveness with prolonged therapy.
- Nizagara does not lose properties within 4-5 hours
- You can feel the effect of a single dose 50-60 minutes after ingestion
- The maximum concentration in the blood is reached after 1.5 hours
- Cannot cause an erection without sexual stimulation
- Does not act as an aphrodisiac or libido stimulator
- Helps with pulmonary hypertension, prostatitis and any form of ED
How will Nizagara help with ED?
The main reason for the appearance of an unstable erection is a violation of blood circulation in the cavernous bodies due to vascular or psychogenic factors. Nizagara acts on the cause of this disorder, blocks the PDE5 enzyme and enhances the vasodilating properties of nitric oxide.
Nizagara only affects the natural mechanisms of erection and does not cause a mechanical erection without arousal. Therefore, even if you take the pill for several years, its effectiveness will not decrease.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Nizagara is available in small blue tablets that should be taken orally
- A single dose is 100 mg. This is the maximum daily dose for an adult man who does not have contraindications for taking sildenafil
- Take Nizagara 100 mg with water only.
- Do not drink alcohol or grapefruit juice with tablets. If you have had alcohol, you can take the pill no earlier than 8 hours later.
Who cannot take Nizagara?
- Individuals with unstable angina or those who have recently suffered a heart attack or coronary heart disease;
- Patients with intolerance or hypersensitivity to sildenafil;
- Patients with high intraocular pressure.