Malegra FXT is a unique development by Sunrise Remedies Pharmaceuticals. This is a combination drug to enhance sexual health in men.
Malegra FXT contains sildenafil citrate and fluoxetine. Each of these substances plays a special role:
- Sildenafil enhances erection when excitement occurs
- Fluoxetine relaxes and prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse
You can take this drug for both ED and premature ejaculation.
- Increases the duration of sexual intercourse by 2-4 times
- Is effective for 4-6 hours
- Strengthens erection, even with chronic impotence in old age
- Allows retaining complete penile sensitivity
- Does not affect sexual desire
How will Malegra FXT help with ED and PE?
Malegra FXT directly controls several biochemical processes in the body:
- Sildenafil increases the flow of blood to the corpora cavernosa due to an increase in the concentration of cGMP and additional activation of NO in the vessels of the penis
- Fluoxetine has a mild antidepressant effect, relieves stress, fatigue, and also slows the transmission of signals about the imminent onset of ejaculation.
Since Fluoxetine acts on the central nervous system and Sildenafil on the vascular system, they do not overlap. This means that they are completely safe and indirectly serve as an enhancer of each other’s therapeutic properties.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Each Malegra FXT tablet contains 100 mg of sildenafil and 40 mg of fluoxetine
- You should take 1 tablet 60 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Observe the dosage regimen and do not take more than 1 pill per day
- Take the tablets only with water and do not drink grapefruit juice for 5 hours after taking the pill
Who cannot take Malegra FXT?
Do not take Malegra FXT
- If you are intoxicated
- If you are taking MAO inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants, SSRIs, organic nitrates, nitric oxide donors
- If you have severe pathologies of the cardiovascular system and organic damage to the central nervous system.