Kidneys perform one of the most important functions: excretion of metabolic products, toxic substances and other different not particularly useful compounds. Furthermore, this body is involved in providing the acid-base equilibrium plasma.
- Naturally, kidney disease, a negative impact on the entire urinary system. A disease of this kind there are so many. There are as congenital diseases and acquired diseases.
To understand what the problem is exactly in these organs, it is necessary to know the basic signs of kidney disease. Of course, it will not help yourself to put a diagnosis and prescribe treatment, but it will help you understand what it takes to appeal to a nephrologist or urologist.
On what grounds can identify kidney disease?
Signs of kidney disease
- As you know, the pain in the lumbar region, too frequent urination or lack thereof on the contrary – it is the first signs of kidney disease. It is also a cause for concern should be a sharp rise in temperature, an increase in blood pressure, weakness, abdominal distension, flatulence, nausea or vomiting, but it is not necessarily a sign of this kind of disease.
- It is regrettable, but pay attention to what comes out of the body, sometimes vital. Only in this way you will notice blood in the urine, stones or salt, that go with it though. Such an observation – a great reason to visit the doctor.
- By the way, swelling and red-brown circles under the eyes that appear every morning, a yellowish tint or pale skin, problems with hair and nails – they are also symptoms of kidney disease in adults.
- By the way, the symptoms of kidney disease in children do not differ from the above signs of disease. Is that in children under one year should pay attention to the dramatic increase in the size of the stomach.
- If you have older kids there withhold urine or enuresis (bedwetting), it must also be a reason for the visit to the doctor.
Possible causes of the disease
- Cause disruption of the urinary system may be a number of factors. Here and poor diet, and drinking contaminated water, and frequent stress, and heredity, and bad habits. Even medications can have a detrimental effect on the kidneys.
- Most drugs have a negative impact on the work of this body. Accordingly, the more often a person takes them, the more damage it does currently. All the best traditions: one cure, and another wanted. The poor may also have the effect of environmental conditions, lack of exercise or injury.
- There are also congenital and hereditary diseases. They must be distinguished from each other since the first there since birth, and the latter inherited, ie together with the parent cells.
- Congenital kidney disease may be formed due to the wrong course of pregnancy, impaired embryonic development, etc.
Infectious diseases of the kidneys can be caused by ingestion of various viruses and bacteria from other foci of inflammation. Therefore, if they are present, then you should immediately start treatment, the infection does not spread throughout the body.
How to eat?
If kidney problems really become a cause treatment to the hospital, you should immediately revise your diet.
Medication is certainly good, but the right diet for kidney disease is also needed. It helps the body to quickly deal with the disease. A proper diet should be gentle to the kidneys. Moreover, products must increase the effects of drugs taken.
First, you need to stop using all kinds of soft drinks, a variety of meats, cakes with fat cream, mushrooms, fish and meat soups, beans, snacks, pickles and preserves.