Due to its persistent and prolonged flow erosive gastritis often ends complications. Some of them are bleeding from the stomach mucosa eroded. These are called erosive gastritis hemorrhagic. The mechanism of their development is related to the size, depth and location of erosion. Surface defects are located in the front, back, sides and bottom of stomach bleeding is extremely rare. The most dangerous in this respect are numerous and extensive erosion, extending to great depth. The most dangerous area is the localization of the lesser curvature due to the location in the area of large vessels and high-intensity general circulation.
To have erosive gastritis it has to reach the depth of the vascular bed. Each person small vessels have different features of the branching structure and the level of pressure in them. Therefore, persons with one and the same diagnosis have varying degrees of risk of hemorrhagic erosive gastritis. To a large extent it hurts any form of hypertension and diseases of the blood coagulation system. Also constitute a risk group, patients on anticoagulant drugs (aspirin and its analogues, warfarin, heparin), analgesics and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (diclofenac, ibuprofen).
Haemorrhagic gastritis: Symptoms go in erosive gastritis erosive hemorrhagic bright enough. It’s about the presence of gastric bleeding of varying severity.
These characteristics include:
Reducing the intensity of pain. This feature is the more pronounced, the more intense bleeding. This phenomenon stems from the fact that the erosion destroy sensitive receptors, which are located behind the vessels. Initially, therefore, decreases pain, then there is bleeding;
- Vomiting- mandatory feature of hemorrhagic erosive gastritis. It depends on the nature of the bleeding intensity, diameter and amount of bleeding vessels. If presented with bloody vomit the contents, it speaks of an active ongoing bleeding. Available in brown vomit propotevanie content is an indication of blood vessels in the cavity of the stomach or small bleeding;
- Symptoms of anemia – reducing the amount of blood in the vascular space. Their severity depends on the amount of blood loss: pale skin, dizziness, low blood pressure, accelerated heart rate;
- Dark stool. Sometimes erosive haemorrhagic gastritis is accompanied by so little bleeding that vomiting does not occur. But ruined acid elements of the blood entering the intestine, cause dark-colored stool.
Treatment of erosive gastritis:
Get rid of erosive gastritis should help such areas in its treatment:
- Removal of excess gastric acid secretion. Achieved by the use of drugs with anti-secretory mechanism of action. This can be either histamine receptor blockers or proton pump. From the first group of the most widely used famotidine, ranitidine, kvamatel. From the second – omez, lansoprazole, kontrolok, proksium;
- Neutralization of corrosive hydrochloric acid. For these purposes, shows antacid: Rennie, Maalox, Almagel, Aluminium phosphate gel, Venter. They not only eliminate the excess acidity, but also form a protective film over and inflammatory mucosal erosions. This contributes to their rapid healing;
- Relief digestive processes in conditions blocked gastric secretion. Use different generation enzyme preparations: Creon, mezim, festal, panzinorm, pangrol;
- Restoration of normal motility of the stomach and duodenum. In most cases, hemorrhagic erosive gastritis there is a violation of her. Eliminate the pathogenetic component may be using metoclopramide, Cerucalum, Motilium, Domperidone;
- Hemostatic agents. Used only in the case of hemorrhagic erosive gastritis. Administered intramuscularly or intravenously better: etamzilat, Dicynonum, menadione, thioctic acid;
- In the case of confirmation of H. pylori nature erosive gastritis H. pylori is shown receiving medications: clarithromycin, metronidazole, ornidazole, amoxicillin, de Noel or ready combination therapies (pilobakt neo, klatinol);
Treatment with alkaline mineral waters. It is best to hold it in specialized health centers.