Apcalis is designed to strengthen an erection and shorten the recovery time after ejaculation. It contains the substance tadalafil, known for its long period of action. This is an FDA-approved generic drug that has the same pharmacological properties as Cialis, but retails 3-4 times cheaper.
- Strengthens your erection for 36 hours
- A rush of blood to the penis can be felt after 15-25 minutes after ingestion
- The half-life of about 17-19 hours, which means the maximum outcomes during this time
- Does not affect the biological properties of seminal fluid
- Increases stamina during intercourse
- It cannot slow the onset of ejaculation and does not prevent STD infection.
How does Apcalis help with ED?
Within 15 minutes, tadalafil is absorbed from the intestine into the systemic circulation and penetrates the arterial vessels of the pelvic organs. It remains inactive until the man experiences sexual arousal.
During sexual stimulation, Apcalis promotes the expansion of arterial vessels and causes a powerful flow of blood to the corpora cavernosa. This causes a strong and lasting erection, which will not disappear until the climax.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Apcalis can be taken no more than 1 time in 24 hours.
- Elderly men over 60 need to increase the interval between taking pills to 30-40 hours
- A single dose of Apcalis is 20 mg.
- Swallow the tablet whole.
- Food does not affect the bioavailability and absorption rate of the active substance
- Do not increase the dose without the advice of your doctor, even if you feel that the drug is effective for less than 36 hours
Who cannot take Apcalis?
- Men over 65;
- Individuals with kidney, liver or heart failure;
- Individuals with severe deformation of the penis;
- If an allergy to tadalafil was previously established