Pain in the groin pulling and aching familiar, perhaps, to all people. Most often, the pain is common in people who are engaged in professional sports or physical overexertion.
- Inguinal area is at the junction of the lower abdomen to the thigh. It was here among men is the spermatic cord, women uterine round ligament, and passes the groin canal with large femoral blood vessels. In the crotch region disposed bowel loops, which can be formed hernia.
What does the pain in the groin?
- pain in the groin when handling the patient to the doctor with complaints of pain in the groin, a specialist primarily involves the formation of a hernia. It occurs when the muscles and tissues of the abdominal muscles weaken physical overload, or because of age, and then fall bowel loops in the groin.
In men, a hernia can be diagnosed following ways:
- when the patient is standing (if the hernia is clearly visible);
- the introduction of a finger of the patient doctor in the scrotum (with hidden hernia).
- With the introduction of the finger into the scrotum, the doctor asks a man to cough. Coughing pressure on the abdominal muscles increases, and bowel loops are pushed down to the groin. One of the complications of a hernia it is considered infringement. This occurs when the bowel loops are large, and the hernial opening in the groin a little. In this case the infringement of bowel loops, which leads to dysfunction of the blood supply, and then to the collapse of the most guts.
Pain in the groin may also occur in diseases such as:
Pathological microorganisms can affect the lymph node enlargement and tenderness to provoke them. If the lymph nodes are enlarged, but the patient does not disturb the pain in them, then it might signal the start of cancer or indicate the primary stage of syphilis.
The presence of stones in the ureter or kidney also can cause groin pain. Renal colic begins abruptly, suddenly and also passes. It happens that this state may last from minutes to days.
Clinic renal colic is that the patient concerned about severe acute pain in the lumbar region, which is given in the upper quadrant, groin and bladder. At diagnosis, the doctor noted the presence of blood in the urine, and the amount of urine, as well as the frequency of urination.
If the pain in the groin is not associated with the presence of the patient stones in the urinary organs and inflammation of lymph nodes, it is often the cause of low back pain is the lumbar spine. In this state, compressed nerves in the spine, and this causes pain.
The most common cause of pain in the groin area are inflammation of the urogenital tract. With that, the clinical manifestations of such diseases are particularly dangerous for the male half, since can significantly reduce the quality of sexual life and erectile function.
Infection and inflammation of the urinary organs cause difficulty emptying the bladder associated with severe pain, blood in urine and pain in the lumbar region.
If swelling of the lymph nodes without pain, you can talk about for a sexual infection in a latent form.
Other causes of pain in the groin area are:
- groin injury;
- inflammation of the epididymis in men;
- herpes infection;
- not the omission of one of the testicles;
- Cancer education in the groin;
- bleeding in the groin, and many others.
- If there is pain in the groin area of the patient to immediately seek medical attention. This may require the surgeon’s advice, oncologist, urologist and neurologist. groin pain treatment is always combined in complex techniques. First, identify the causes of pain, its pathogenesis, and then, all efforts are directed at eliminating the problem.
- To avoid pain in the groin, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle. In this case you need to carefully reconsider your drinking regime. It is necessary to promptly identify and treat infections of the centers in the body. When sexual intercourse is always protected condom.