Men’s Health after 30 years – Recommendations for the prevention of disease
Share article: Many men, especially the young, very little attention is paid to their health and visit a doctor only in exceptional cases. And the fact that since the age of thirty (or even earlier) need to start prevention of many diseases, are not even aware. Unfortunately, serious “rejuvenated” in recent decades, many of the disease. Previously, a number of diseases, such as heart attacks and strokes, are extremely rare in young people, and now these diseases affect men in the prime of life, often resulting in disability and disability. That is why all men who have attained the age of thirty, it is recommended at least once a year to visit the therapist and perform a number of diagnostic procedures.
Detection of diseases, which in the early stages often occur completely asymptomatic, makes it possible to cure or slow down their progression, keeping thus the health of young men. Contents [hide] 1 Tips and Tricks 1.1 Watch your weight 1.2 move more 1.3 Getting rid of bad habits 1.4 Regular sex life 2 To what doctor to address in our country each year to open a special diagnostic centers, where everyone, regardless of age can get tested and learn about the state of their health and get recommendations. If the opportunity to visit such a center not, undergo preventive care possible at the local therapist in the clinic.
- The doctor will examine the patient and prescribe several laboratory and instrumental investigations. One of the most important diagnostic procedures during the inspection is a blood pressure measurement. Often with a slight increase in blood pressure in patients have no symptoms, they can appear later, when it will need a serious treatment. But the risk of heart attacks and strokes in men several times higher than in women. If a man of 30 years revealed the initial stage of hypertension, a change in lifestyle (avoiding harmful habits, weight normalization, physical activity) and antihypertensive drugs can slow the progression of the disease and prevent cardiovascular events. On examination, the doctor can detect an increase or gross changes in the structure of some of the internal organs (eg, liver, pancreas, spleen), suspected diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular and other systems, and refer the patient to a more detailed examination.
- All men who have turned to the doctor for routine inspection, the specialist sends the ECG. It is also necessary to detect abnormalities of the heart at an early stage. In addition, clinical and biochemical blood tests must pass to determine the level of cholesterol and glucose. At present, more and more young people diagnosed with impaired glucose tolerance and elevated cholesterol levels. At small deviations from the norm is possible to adjust the figures with the help of diet, in many cases there is no need to take any drugs. But in advanced cases without them it will not be enough. In addition, with an increase in cholesterol levels in the blood greatly increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, “younger” in recent years, and diabetes mellitus. Once a year all the men older than 30 years must be performed fluorography.
- At present, it is especially important, that is to the number of TB patients is increasing annually, and that they suffer only asocial environment -.. Is misleading. The number of tuberculosis patients among quite safe in social terms, people are constantly increasing. Men older than 30 years is recommended annually to visit a urologist for early detection and prevention of cancer of male genitalia. prostate and testicular cancer diagnosed in men more often than not, these diseases also have scant symptoms in the early stages. Patients assigned analysis that determines the level of PSA (prostate-specific antigen). This tumor marker has absolute specificity, ie. K. Is produced only in prostate cells, the level may rise as in prostate cancers, and prostate adenoma. If you suspect that any disease is assigned to more in-depth examination (digital rectal prostate examination, ultrasound and others.).
- Men after 30 years must be at least once every few years to visit an ophthalmologist for examination of the organ of vision. The load on the eyes in the world today is very high, therefore, already at a young age, many are faced with vision problems. Useful tips to watch weight Many men find extra weight only female disadvantage, and only from an aesthetic point of view, but it is not. After 25-30 years, the metabolism in the body slows down, and it becomes one of the causes of obesity. Obesity – a serious problem, tved obesity significantly increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, in addition, men who are obese, often have problems in intimate sphere until the complete impotence. In order to independently assess the presence of excess weight, you can use one of the formulas that take into account a person’s weight and height.
- To determine the body mass index (BMI) must be a value corresponding to the weight (kg) divided by the value corresponding to the height (m) raised in square degree. For example, if the weight of males was 80 kg, height 180 cm and (1.8 m), then it will be for a BMI 80 kg / 3.24 sq. m = 24.7 kg / sq. M. For a man considered normal BMI ranging from 20 to 25, 25 to 30 – overweight and over 30 – obesity. In the presence of overweight (maybe it’s just a few extra kilos) need to rethink their way of life, to give up certain foods or reduce their consumption, especially fast food, fatty, fried foods, sweets, and alcohol.
- Furthermore, it is necessary to increase physical activity. If the resulting BMI turned out to more than 30, it is an occasion to think seriously about their health if their own to get rid of excess weight does not work, then you need to consult a doctor. More moving Many men over 30 years of leading a sedentary lifestyle. An active student life behind, we got some cars. After work that many sedentary, prefer to lie on the couch watching TV, not to visit the gym or even take a walk. This is one reason the set of excess weight, but the lack of exercise not only increases the risk of obesity, and many other health problems. Sedentary people are more likely to suffer from diseases of the cardiovascular system, ie. A. Weakens the heart muscle, increases the risk of diabetes, slows down the digestive process, and as a result, the body’s accumulated toxins. People leading a sedentary lifestyle, often encounter such a problem, as hemorrhoids. Earlier this disease in young adults are extremely rare, and now hemorrhoids diagnosed and people aged 30-35 years.
- Another problem that can affect young men, leading inactive lifestyles – a chronic prostatitis. Urologists have noted that more and more often diagnosed in younger men prostatitis in recent years. When inactivity, especially if a man spends much time in a sitting position (in the office, at the wheel of the car and so on. D.), Worsens the blood supply to the pelvic organs, including the prostate. This is one of the factors predisposing to the development of chronic prostatitis. Getting rid of bad habits Everyone knows that the bad health habits do not add anyone. If you have not done this before, it’s time to think about that it’s time to get rid of nicotine dependence, and should not abuse alcohol. After 30 years of organs and body systems are not as active as before, so the harmful substances entering the body with cigarette smoke and alcohol appear worse, and so much of it accumulates in the body. In 30 years, the majority of male smokers are no obvious problems with the respiratory system, but for 50 years, and even earlier, all smokers will be diagnosed with chronic bronchitis, and half – chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- In addition, people who smoke often suffer from respiratory diseases, tuberculosis and cancer. It is attributed to bad habits and overuse of harmful food. Frequent consumption of fast food, snacks such as chips, crackers, salted nuts, etc., Soft drinks are very harmful to health. All of these products contain substances that “clog up” the body. Regular sexual activity has long been believed that a regular sexual life – the key to men’s health and longevity, and indeed it is. Regular sex is considered to be 2-4 times a week, many studies have shown that while male life expectancy is increasing, they are less likely to suffer from cardiovascular diseases. In addition, regular sex helps in the prevention of chronic prostatitis, that is to occur during ejaculation prostate secretion emissions (and in fact the stagnation in the prostate – is one of the causes of prostatitis)…
- In addition, it is proved that a man leading a regular sex life, have high vitality, less prone to stress and apathy, as well as less likely to suffer from depression. Some scientists have argued that during sexual intercourse in men produce substances that stimulate the activity of the brain, resulting in improved memory, attention, and reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s and other age-related diseases of the nervous system. To which the doctor ask to undergo an annual medical examination, it is necessary to address to the therapist in the community. If necessary, consult a nutritionist (for obesity), an endocrinologist (with an increase in blood sugar levels), urologist or andrologist (prostate pathology), proctology (hemorrhoids), cardiology (hypertension), ophthalmologist (with vision problems) narokloga (to get rid of bad habits), sexologist (to normalize sex life).