If your skin is dry
To prevent such problems need a comprehensive reception of vitamins and minerals. Most often, doctors in this case prescribe vitamins A and E. The soap you use, should be designed for sensitive skin and unscented. If your skin is very dry, use cream after each contact with water hands. application can also be added various packs and masks to this method. Very good remedy is vegetable or olive oil. Before use, it must be warmed slightly in a water bath, and then dip the hands to about 20 minutes. You can also apply the oil on a cloth and put on his hands, about 35 minutes. More least popular means is the potato, more precisely, mashed potatoes. It is also applied to the hands for 20 minutes.
Cheap and effective are hand masks, such as oatmeal. Oatmeal boiled, then a little vegetable oil is added, mixed and applied for 20 minutes. Hand mask can also be prepared with bananas added there two teaspoon of olive oil and egg yolk, and this stirred slurry is ready for use.
You need to know that the skin is very dry hands can indicate not only a cosmetic problem, but also be a sign of certain diseases. On the disease in the body may indicate the appearance of rashes, sores, redness and itching. If you are experiencing some of the above symptoms, it is imperative to consult a dermatologist.
- That the skin of your hands to be healthy, not only outside but inside, keep it always in perfect chistoteVo world disagree “with a bang” many different products for skin care of hands, but the problem of dry hands and remains a problem for many women, despite the their age. Many of us are familiar with such unpleasant things as peeling, sores and cracks, making our women’s hands unattractive. To get rid of these problems, it is necessary to know their causes. Firstly, the most important negative factor is the weather too hot or cold and windy. Sun contributes to the appearance of the skin cracks, it is dehydrated, and thus accelerates the process of aging her. Another reason – detergents. Household chemicals destroy the protective layer of our skin, there are a variety of allergic reactions, micro-cracks and dryness. Vitamin deficiency, which is observed in autumn or spring also directly affects the state of our body and health. Some people have dry hands – a hereditary phenomenon.
- That the skin of your hands to be healthy, not only outside but inside, keep it always spotlessly clean. After washing, do not forget to thoroughly dry your hands with a towel and apply the cream or other means. Before going outdoors, use a protective and nourishing hand cream. When choosing creams, lotions and other cosmetic products, pay special attention to the components such as lactic acid, glycerol. Women up to thirty years of suitable normal hand cream, and then you have to buy the funds that contain sunscreens. These components protect the skin from the formation of age spots. When cleaning or contact with household chemicals do not forget to wear gloves.
- To protect your hands in the winter do not forget mittens. As mentioned earlier, skin protection is required in the summer. As it is well known ultraviolet light capable of causing a variety of damage, so you need to put your hands on sunscreen before going out. It must contain not less than fifteen SPF.
There are many popular recipes for skin care hands. Some we talked earlier, and on the other I want to mention right now.
- In addition to masks and creams can be prepared and baths for rukNaprimer, well softens hands mixture of five drops of ammonia, the spirit of tablespoons of glycerine and three of water. She rubbed into the wet skin of the hands and blot with a towel.
That on the skin did not appear coarsening and roughness, prepare a mask of chicken protein and lemon juice. This mixture is whipped, and then applied to the skin of hands, about 20 minutes, wash off with warm water and rub the cream.
- In addition to masks and creams can be prepared and baths for hands. They are also well soften the skin. For example, you can prepare the bath of infusion of plantain (1 tablespoon of herbs to 1 liter of boiled water, 30 minutes). Equally useful is the bath of chamomile, it promotes healing of microcracks. After applying the baths need to wipe your hands and apply a nourishing cream.
- Ladies, skin care our precious pens, cooked at home – that’s exactly where you can use your imagination. Almost every product that is in your hand, it may be one of the main components. Good luck, and keep her hands from the cold and sun. Then they will shine for their beauty, both inside and outside.