In recent years, a growing number of people complain that they deteriorate the epidermis in the area of our feet. It is often the skin on the feet oblazit whole pieces. From what is happening and how to fight it?
The main causes of the phenomenon:
There are a number of different factors that can cause dryness of the skin and the separation of the feet. The main reasons to peel your feet:
- Lack of hydration of the epidermis, leading to its drying. Most often it is peeling off on the feet in the hot season, when the human body is constantly experiencing a shortage of water. It is also often the epidermis is dry in winter, when the skin’s moisture is greatly reduced due to the effects of heating appliances.
Wearing uncomfortable closed shoes made of synthetic materials, provoking violation of cutaneous respiration, which often leads to the skin drying and peeling it.
- Climbed the skin, and when wearing tights and socks made of synthetic materials. They not only violate the process of skin respiration, but also adversely affect the functioning of the tissues of the foot. The negative impact of synthetic materials also often causes peeling of the epidermis.
- Fungal skin lesions is one of the most frequent reasons for its peeling. In this case the person is observed severe itching in the feet and legs marked foul odor. These microorganisms are most often affect people visiting public places such as swimming pools, baths and saunas, so during your stay in them should use personal rubber shoes (shale, flip-flops).
Climbed the skin with a deficiency of vitamins and minerals. Particularly active this process in the presence of chronic diseases and weakened immunity. In this case, exfoliation of the epidermis frequently observed not only in the feet, but also on other areas of the body. When vitamin deficiency and hypovitaminosis also marked hair loss and brittle nails. Most often occurs when desquamation deficiency of vitamins A and E, which are involved in the process of regeneration.
- Prolonged exposure to hard and chlorinated water, some cosmetic cleansers also leads to peeling of the epidermis.
- Negative impact on the skin of the feet and provides ultraviolet radiation, which often leads to burn the epidermis.
- When violations of the gastrointestinal tract, and malnutrition is often accompanied with a stop to peel of the epidermis.
- Peeling feet epidermis is observed at constant stress, fatigue and nerve strain.