Girls hormonal background in this period of life the only is established, therefore infringements at them meet quite often. To the doctor it is necessary to address in a case when the moment of occurrence of the first menstruation has passed or has taken place more year.
Moving, especially in another climatic zone, can cause a violation. Sharp climate change is a kind of stress for the body. Normalization of the menstrual cycle occurs after the body gets used to the new living conditions; Excessive physical or emotional stress. Two of these factors are often negatively reflected on the health of modern women. During stress in the body, too much hormone prolactin is produced. Excess of the latter leads to inhibition of the ovulation process, respectively, the cycle fails. Restore sexual health will help a full rest, quality night sleep, soothing drugs; Hormonal imbalance. (more…)
Why our face is swollen in the morning?
What is puffiness and how it looks – for sure each of us knows. After all, even after a small bruise or abrasion, a characteristic swelling appears at the site of the injury. Also from the name itself it is understood that puffiness is a certain amount of fluid that is unable to leave our organism independently or the body itself for a number of reasons this liquid can not infer.
- What are the causes of puffiness in the face?
- Cosmetics as the cause of puffiness in the face
- Why is there a swollen face in the morning?
- How to eliminate the causes of puffiness on the face?
- Conclusions (more…)
Jewelry made of silver – good for the body
- A metal like silver is known to people since ancient times. Items of trade from silver, found in the Near East, according to estimates of archaeologists, were made more than 6 thousand years. From the alloy of gold and silver, the world’s first coins were made.
- For several millennia, silver, together with gold and copper, was one of the main coin metals. In addition to silver coins, church ornaments have long been created. The archetypes of the Orthodox Church, everyone will know, even a person far from the Church. Often Orthodox ornaments (the cross, guard ring and others) are made of silver.