What is cholesterol and how should we fight with it?
- Currently, cardio – vascular diseases occupy a leading place in the structure of morbidity and mortality worldwide. As we know the risk of a heart disease has each person and it is determined by many factors. These factors include age, gender (males are more susceptible to cardio – vascular disease), hypertension, smoking, obesity and a sedentary lifestyle, family history, dyslipidemia, and diabetes. Hypercholesterolemia is a major risk factor for cardio – vascular disease. (more…)
This article is about:
- – The mechanism of action and spectrum of Absorption Excretion
- – Features release form of the drug for children
- – Side effects
- – Contraindications
- – Interactions with other drugs dosage of Amoxicillin – a pharmacological preparation, a devastating effect on a wide range of bacteria.
- – The mechanism of action and spectrum of the drug